Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This is going to be a must see Movie!

I hope you will click over and watch this trailer.  I'm including it here, but you may need to use the link below the video. 

I was in the process of watching this when I received a phone call.  I paused the video and talked for about ten minutes.  At the top of the page was a debt clock.  I was amazed to see that the debt clock clicked over 10 million dollars just in the time I was on the phone.

Folks....we have to get this in check.  This debt thing is going to kill our nation! 

I Want Your Money - Movie Trailer




God loves you....God have mercy on this country!

Debbie

No comments: