Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Bible Study with Debbie

My life is different because I'm a Christian.

My life is better because I study the Bible.

I understand intricate details about life because I am a Christian who studies the Bible.

I have avoided a lot of life's problems because I believe the Bible is the true word of God.

I have joy and peace because of God's presence in my life and because I gain comfort from the Bible.


Your life will be better if you study God's word (Bible) and commit yourself to following his commands.

John 14:15

"If you love me, you will keep my commands."


How can you keep them if you don't know what they are?

Let's start with Philippians:

Philippians is my conscience

Philippians - Insight is the Key

I bear Witness - Philippians 1:12-14
God loves you,

Debbie

No comments: