Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Marriage Partnership

Marriage Partnership is a division of Christianity Today International. It is an on-line magazine with wonderful articles from some of the top marriage writers, counselors and speakers. Ginger Kolbaba and the other editors do a wonderful job of staying on top of current marriage issues and offer articles that enlighten and entertain.

I hope you will take a look at the magazine and subscribe to their free newsletter.

I also have a special reason for you to take a look --- This week one of their feature articles is titled, Me and a Red Corvette by Debbie Jansen.

Here's what Ginger had to say in this week's newsletter....

I love stories that show love in action—especially when they involve fun surprises. And I love Debbie Jansen's surprise that she and God cooked up for her husband, Ron. Her story, "Me and a Red Corvette," inspires me to want to do something special for my spouse. I hope you read it and feel the same sense of inspiration and fun.

Then if you need a little more inspiration, Les and Leslie Parrott have three habits that will get you reconnected with your spouse.

Blessings!
Ginger Kolbaba
Editor, MarriagePartnership.com

Now that's exciting. I am so proud to be included in this fine on-line magazine. I do hope you will check it out! http://www.marriagepartnership.com/

God loves you,

Debbie

No comments: