Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Are we too busy???

Rarely do I have time to browse the Internet, but I came across a fun article today.

It's from the British website Telegraph.co.uk

The Lead story discussed the fact that Brits were now so busy that they were forgetting little daily chores. Things like letting their coffee get cold, leaving wet clothes int he washer and misplacing car keys seemed to dominate their day.

I can totally relate !!!

I rarely finish a cup of coffee and I actually write myself a note to remember there are clothes in the basement. It seems our brains just can't hold all the "stuff" we have to deal with on a daily basis.

What was funny however, is that halfway down this article there is a picture and a link to a story where a former oil rig worker spent 15 years building an exact replica of a North Sea platform - out of more than four million matchsticks.

It made me wonder....why are some of us so busy that we don't have time to finish our coffee while others have so much time on their hands they can fiddle with four million matchsticks?

I don't consider myself a work-a-holic but.....hum.....what do you think?

God loves you,

Debbie

No comments: