Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Jim Caviezel


In the "Hollywood" scene it's often hard to find an example of a great father. In preparation for Father's Day I found this article on the website for Catholic Digest. It's an interview with Jim Caviezel who played the part of Jesus in the blockbuster The Passion.

I was doing research for other items but when I found this article I couldn't stop reading. I am very impressed with Jim and I hope you will take the time to read what he has to say.




I have already wished my Dad a Happy Father's Day. I hope you will do the same for your Dad.


God loves you,

Debbie

No comments: