Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chonda Pierce and Depression

I found a wonderful video of Chonda Pierce at CBN.com I tried to embed the video so you could watch it here. For some reason it isn't working.

I've followed Chonda for many years. She is a delightful comedian and a wonderful person. I've read her books and listened to her songs and dvd's.

Chonda's interview is open, free and enlightening. I hope you will take the time to click over and enjoy hearing her talk about her problems with depression and how God helped her through it.

You can find this on CBN.com http://www.cbn.com/media/index.aspx?s=/vod/CS27HDv3

God loves you,

Debbie

No comments: