Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Belated Mother's Day

I can only write a quick note.

I had a wonderful Mother's day visiting my son Ken. I've been here a week and had a wonderful time. He gave me a dozen roses, a corsage and a fun card. We attended his church where he presented a wonderful mother's day program. (He's music minister) He took me to a fantastic seafood restaurant and then home for a nap.

The nap was necessary because I had taken several Tylenol. Getting ready for church that morning I had a freak accident with my curling iron and severely burnt my hand. I walked around all day holding a baggie full of ice.

It's much better today but it may be a day or so before I can type without sensitivity.

I hope all you mother's had a wonderful day and that your children let you know how vital you are to their success.

Take a bow, MOM - you are the catalyst for your child's success!

God loves you,

Debbie

No comments: