Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The fight is just beginning.....

I was asked to be one of the featured speakers at the Unite In Action rally in Washington, DC on September 10, 2010.  It was a wonderful rally and we had a great time.  I'll post pictures and a full story about it soon. 

Someone at the rally mentioned that they were exhausted.  "I'm working my butt off trying to get this country turned around.  I wonder if anyone is listening?"  I told her I believed they were.  I just sent her a link to this You tube video.  This is a clip from a townhall meeting that was assembled by Obama's staff.  These were supposedly "middle-class" Americans and he was to be in friendly territory.  CNBC provided an hour of commercial-free air time so that Obama could take questions from the audience about the economy.  He sure didn't suspect that one of his supporters would explain why she is so exhausted. 

You must read the entire article by Bobby Eberle at GOPUSA.  Whether you like the republicans or not...you can't miss this great article that explains the deeper meaning behind this comment.  Exhausted !




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHv1ENYAulY&feature=player_embedded

Just not sure what else I can add to this  :)

God loves you,

Debbie

No comments: