Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Compassion is always a character issue

I'm working on our 30 points. It's been an overwhelming week.

I had to take the time to post this because so many of us either have small active children or aging parents. This short film reminds all of us to be compassionate. It brought tears to my eyes. I hope it helps you.




Since God has been this compassionate with us....I think we should be this compassionate with others.


God loves you,

Debbie

No comments: