Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Time for a big laugh!!!

Lately I've been writing some pretty heavy stuff. Once again, Ron is downstairs and I'm sitting in my lonely office trying to be logical about another heavy subject.  I clicked on an e-mail from a friend, Jerry Parker.  I laughed and laughed.  Maybe it's because I'm recovering from surgery.  Maybe it's because I know I have another surgery soon.  Maybe it's because "Breaking up is hard to do" was one of my favorite songs.  Or maybe just maybe I'm ready for a little silliness.  Hope you enjoy!


5 Minnesota nurse-anesthetists who can really sing!




Singing Anesthetists


God loves you, and yes....he loves to laugh too!

Debbie

No comments: