Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Where is Debbie?


Where is Debbie Jansen? Is she sick? Has she moved to a desert island? Did her computer crash? What's up Debbie?

No post for two weeks.....Where are you?

I found her! She's over here behind some really big doors!


Actually, I've been locked in my office doing research and writing on the biggest project of my life. I am convinced this is my God inspired destiny.

I love you all and I'll begin writing again very soon. Please pray with me about this project.



God loves you,


Debbie

No comments: