Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ron and Debbie Jansen 36 wonderful years together

Last Monday, August 9, 2010 Ron and I celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary.

How exciting to know that our love and respect for each other has grown every year!  How wonderful to know that even when the howling winds of trouble swirl around us - we simply snuggle together knowing that nothing can destroy what God has blessed.

Ron is a tower of strength to our family.  He is calm, logical and compassionate.  When problems come up he's the first to take my hand and pray about it, the first to love and the first to believe that we will get through it.  He's reserved and at college I used to call him my Mr. Spock.  But, that's only an outward thing.  Inside beats a loving and kind heart.  Inside is a man that loves more deeply than anyone I've ever known.  Ron is a tall, strong farmboy.  He is confident and often his mere presence will let a hot head know not to mess with him.  But...that strength is tempered by an understanding spirit that goes the extra mile to get to the truth and to amicably handle any situation.  I've always been proud of Ron.  I've always loved walking beside him and being his wife.  Ron is the most honorable man I know and I look forward to another 36 years of holding his hand while we watch the world go by.  I love him with all my heart.    Debbie


Debbie is my excitement!  She can take the most ordinary day and make it wonderful.  Debbie's smile is intoxicating.  Nothing gives me more joy than to do something fun with her - even if it's just riding through the country.  She will pick out the most unique thing or idea and share it with me like it was a present on Christmas morning.  She is smart and quick to see all sides to any situation.  I love watching her chew on a situation until she has all the facts so she can make a better decision than most.  I love her intensity for truth.  She stands on her soapbox and bares her soul and we are all better for it.  I've often said that my job in life is to support her and make sure she in directly in God's will.  I have been privileged to watch her walk in the path of God's will and I'm so proud of her.  She is the love of my life and I am blessed to have spent my life with her.  I love her with all my heart.     Ron

We both hope that you too will experience the joy of deep long-lasting love!


Eating breakfast with friends


Touring Amish Country in the Vette


"Happy Anniversary, Debbie"
"Happy Anniversary to you too, Ron."

No comments: