Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Friday, July 25, 2008

IT'S COMING !!!!!

I know it's been a long wait, but we are finally close to releasing my new website. It will have 40 pages of text, lots of pictures, music and resources. I have also cut down on the number of blogs, included their information in other places and redesigned the look of the blogs.

It will be much easier for you to contact me and find the information you want. The expected release date is July 30th.

I appreciate your comments. I want to know if I've met your needs or if there is any way I can improve.

My book is also in the final stages with the publishing company. I feel sure we can make possible deadline of October. I'm currently working on my second book "Mommy Detective". I'll keep you posted on it's progress.

I hope you have a wonderful week-end. Please keep checking back to see if the changes are completed.

God loves you,

Debbie

No comments: