Click on all pictures in the sidebar to get the most from this blog. Pastor's Corner : Submit questions for three pastors - The Christian: Specific traits found in the true Christian - Abuse: An ongoing discussion of all forms of abuse - God's House: A study of God's demands on the church body - and many more.

Friday, March 14, 2008

HOPE

Some of you know how very busy my life has been. Thank you all for understanding. For those of you who don't know, Ces Murphey - co-author of 90 minutes in Heaven gave me a scholarship to the Florida Christian Writer's conference. I have been overwhelmed with work. I'm also busy scheduling seminars with The Family Training Center. I am thrilled about both ventures - but the work has taken me away from my one true love - all my blogs and you! I have missed talking with you.

I know you are sitting at your computers at work or in the quiet morning hours before the rest of your world is awake, but you must help me.....

Stand to your feet, raise your hands in the air, jump up and down and quietly whisper a yell - Yeah Debbie !

At the Florida Christian Writers conference, Judi Perry of Beacon Hill Press read my book and liked it. She asked me to send a proposal. I also talked with Athena Dean of Winepress publishing and we are discussing the possibility of me doing four books with them. I received the go ahead for two articles and several other possibilities. To my amazement two other publishers would like to publish my book The Lighter side of Chaos.

THANK YOU CES MURPHEY!

I'm writing you from the Mt. Hermon Christian Writers Conference in California. I'll be sending you updates from here.

If I could give any of you a gift it would be the determination to never give up on your dream.

Hard work does pay off. Education is the path to success. Believing in yourself is the catalyst to understanding your purpose in life.

It's HOPE that drives us. Hope that we will one day see our dream come true. Hope that we will be inspired to do something great. Hope that we will accomplish the purpose that God has for us. Hope that our talents will be perfected. Hope that we will touch other lives. Hope that our life will not be in vein. Hope that when we stand before our God He will say - "Well done thy good and faithful servant."

I know all of you have wonderful dreams. I am praying for you to achieve your goals. You can do it! Now go get busy!

God Loves You,

Debbie

No comments: